Moving forward together
Here at the West of England Growth Hub we're currently undergoing a review of our digital platform design & functionality, content and usage – and we want your feedback. We'll be seeking regular input in order to ensure the Hub continues to support SMEs in the region effectively.
We have looked at emerging evidence collated by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy on the areas SMEs need support in and are testing to see if this reflects the requirements within the West of England.
Please click here to fill in the survey, and read on to find out the pot of gold at the end of the link if you do…
What’s in it for you?
As a member of the West of England Growth Hub, you’ll know about the fantastic range of services our support providers have to offer. With Christmas six months in the past and six months in the future, here at the Hub we’ve put our heads together and devised the perfect summer present for one lucky member.
In addition to having a central role in shaping your premier local business-support resource, in August we’ll be holding a prize draw for our members who respond to the survey with one grand prize: an exclusive one-to-one session with your choice of support provider – selected from our elite expert panel.
Our panel is comprised of sector-leading professionals from across the West of England, and the prize will present a unique opportunity to pick their brains completely free of charge.
- Bibby Financial Services – a leading independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions in the UK.
- Ginger HR – launched by Julie Davies in 1995, Ginger deliver modern, commercial and pragmatic solutions to businesses with staffing issues.
- NatWest – despite their size and status, NatWest can offer Growth hub members a varied range of tailored, innovative banking solutions for even the smallest start-ups.
- Skills West from Business West – straight from the horse’s mouth, Skills West provide impartial, quality skills advice with deep insight into the region.
- University of the West of England – UWE prides itself on developing the very best industry-led talent, working with businesses to encourage innovation and growth in the local area.