Flying high with Experian pilot scheme
At a global level, Experian is an information services provider with the ability to unlock the power of data to create opportunities people, business and society. On a more local level, we’re very excited to announce that the West of England Growth Hub has been specially selected to benefit from a brand-new Experian SME support plan. 100 per cent focused on small and medium-sized businesses, the plan will look to help them run, protect and grow their companies – with Growth Hub members receiving the support for free!
Watch this space, and see below for the wide array of tools that your business will be able to get in support.
My Business Profile
- Find out the top factors influencing your score, and see what factors are having a positive or negative influences so you can head the effects off at the pass and start to fix them;
- See what lenders see when making credit decisions about your business;
- Automatic alerts about significant changes to your profile;
- Confidence when applying for finance or going to tender;
- Immediately address and rectify any changes adversely affecting your report;
- Help to protect your business from fraud;
- 24/7 access to check your report.
Experian’s B2B Prospector will power your business’s new customer growth with targeted B2B data lists, enabling you to connect with potential customers in a cost effective way. B2B Prospector will enable Growth Hub members to refine the search using a variety of criteria including geography, sector and business age.
Members will have access to over 5.3 million records, over 2.7 million decision maker contacts and more than 150 different selection criteria.
Business Credit Reports
There’s always a risk in taking on a new customer. Unless you do a credit check, you just don’t know whether they’re capable of paying you.
Members using the pilot Experian scheme will be able to determine the creditworthiness of your customers, suppliers and prospects in an instant – which can be the critical difference between success and failure.