Graduate Talent West
Looking for bright graduates?
Graduate Talent West provides employers with a cost-free space to publicise graduate jobs and student opportunities to the five universities in the West of England; UWE Bristol, Bath Spa University, University of Gloucestershire, University of Bristol & the University of Bath.
|Cost Explanation:||Some charges may apply - although some funding is sometimes available.|
Graduate Talent West is a central online vacancy distribution service connecting employers with university career services, making it easy to promote vacancies and graduate programs to job-searching students and recent graduates.
Employers in the region can post placements, graduate jobs, graduate internships, mentoring opportunities and voluntary positions and distribute them through CareerHub, the university careers service to students and graduates (each participating institution uses CareerHub as their university Careers service software). Register on the central website and your contact details, vacancies and profile will be checked for suitability and then sent directly to the CareerHub databases of each participating university for approval at institutional level.
- Create your job advertisement.
- A notification will be sent to these universities to either approve the advertisement or request further information from the company.
- Each university will send you an email confirming that the advert has been approved and published.
- Any amendments to your details will automatically update each university database and notify them of changes.
- Students, prospective students and graduates will log in and see your job advertisement in the CareerHub student interface of the participating university.
- Email newsletters will also be sent directly to potential candidates who match the criteria.