0

Innovation 4 Growth

Innovation 4 Growth

Service

I4G is a grant funding programme run by the University of the West of England, Bristol. Developed using the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), it supports small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in the West of England to develop innovative products, processes and services.

Available From: 23/06/2017
Available Till: 12/07/2017

Applicants to the I4G programme can request grants with a value of between £10,000 and £75,000, in order to cover up to 35% of the total cost of a research and development project - on the condition that this funded activity results in the creation of new jobs in the region. The remaining 65% is contributed by the grant recipient and can be evidenced in a variety of ways (salary costs, purchase of materials/equipment, consultancy fees, etc).

 

SMEs operating in any sector, with a presence in Bristol, Bath and North-East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire can apply.

Article

Become a West of England Growth Hub support provider

Become a West of England Growth Hub support provider

Recommended for you

To view recommended service

Log in