3 Day Course
A training course aimed at helping participants develop the skills and knowledge to be effective facilitators in their organisation.
|Cost Explanation:||£750 short course price only - there is an additional £100 fee payable at the start of the module for those wishing to take the 15 credits at Master's level. UWE offers a 10% Early Bird discount for this course when it is booked and paid for in full eight weeks prior to the course start date.|
A three day interactive course where participants will engage with a range of theories, case studies, group activities, discussions, and experiment with various tools. Specifically there is coverage of:
- The research and theory around group facilitation;
- Application of the facilitation principles to 'real' pressing problems;
- An overview of facilitation tools and techniques;
- Examination of groups and group development;
- Power, authority and role tensions in organisational facilitation;
- Case studies to demonstrate the learning from other organisations.
April 2016 run: 4th, 5th & 25th April 2016