SETsquared Workshop: Good Marketing Matters
Good Marketing Matters
Natasha McKenzie; Director Estrella Green
Natasha McKenzie is a Director of Estrella Green, delivering applied marketing strategy to technology clients.
Natasha has nearly twenty years’ solid marketing expertise and a keen understanding of how to build brands and articulate them. The first decade of her career was spent working for leading multinational agencies McCann Erickson Worldgroup and M&C Saatchi.
This workshop will draw on Natasha’s experience in shaping corporate strategy, developing marketing plans, establishing best practice and delivering against clear KPIs.
Participants: CEOs and Company Directors (C-suite)
- Market research (tools, market information, why it’s important)
- Competitor (set, research, benchmarking and positioning)
- Audience (research, segmentation, personas and insight)
- Communication (brand architecture, value proposition, messaging hierarchy and communication planning)
- Investor presentation
- Background to branding
- Feedback on your elevator pitch
- Competitor benchmarking
- Audience segmentation and personas
- What makes a good pitch deck
- How to create brand guidelines
- A guide to communication planning and social media activity
- Demystifying marketing
- How to create a brand brief
Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter to hear news and updates from the Bristol SETsquared Centre, as well as catch up on our member news, events, opportunities and more!
#wegrowthhub #startup #people #strategy