Nuclear South West
Nuclear South West is a public-private partnership with many organisations involved in making the cluster a success.
A partnership of industry and key stakeholders, Nuclear South West was set up in recognition of the area’s unique potential for transformational growth through the nuclear sector.
|Area Served:||Bristol, BANES, North Somerset, South Glos|
The South West is set to become a nuclear hub in the next two decades, with 15 projects worth £50 billion to our economy creating 42,400 person years of employment - equivalent to the London Olympics.
The region has the necessary expertise, ambition and vision - as well as a critical mass of thriving businesses - to act as a catalyst to drive economic productivity.
Businesses across our region are looking at these numbers and asking - how do we get involved?
Nuclear South West (NSW), our joint initiative with Davies Nuclear Associates, provides the answer. This non-for-profit initiative is a much needed business platform focussing on:
- Supply chain development from both sides - either developing the one you have or getting you into a new one.
- Bringing business together to network and share knowledge.
- Maximising opportunities to support regional growth.
- Women in Nuclear – working with Women in Nuclear (WiN) network
- Future talent – working with Young Generators Network (YGN) and Young Chamber to develop the talent to power our nuclear sector in years to come.