Investment Hotspots - Enterprise Areas
Enterprise areas are at the heart of the Government’s long-term economic plan, supporting businesses to grow. Businesses that locate on an Enterprise area can access a number of benefits. Find out more about the Enterprise Zones across the region.
Businesses looking to invest in Bristol or Bath could consider locating in an Enterprise Area. As well as the Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone in the heart of Bristol, there are five Enterprise Areas all of which link together to support growth within the region.
For businesses, the benefits of being located in an Enterprise Zone or Area include: business rates relief and Enhanced Capital Allowances, simplified local authority planning, support to access superfast broadband capabilities and more.
Bristol & Bath has 1 Enterprise Zone and 5 Enterprise Areas:
- Bristol Temple Quarter - urban regeneration
- Junction 21 - A professional services hub with excellent transport links
- Emersons Green - digital, creative and micro electronics sectors
- Bath City Riverside - digital, creative
- Filton - aerospace and advanced engineering
- Avonmouth Severnside - Large scale warehousing and distribution
Visit the website to explore these Enterprise Areas and the opportunities they present for business growth