There's never been a better time....
International Trade consultancy operating from the South West
|Cost Explanation:||On application - generally between £600 and £800 per day according to complexity|
International Trade Matters works with companies trading or wishing to trade in overseas markets.
An independent company with a raft of Specialists offering expert advice on entry to new markets through to compliance and authorisations such as AEO and AE.
Deliver BCC accredited courses to a number of South West Chambers, raising the awareness and competency of SW businesses.
Offer an unparalleled knowledge of local, regional and international networks and contacts matched against a recognition of regional strengths and challenges.
Business member of the Institute of Export & International Trade, member of three SW Chambers of Commerce, member of the FSB, 373 club and the Mid Devon Business Forum.
We have as part of our offer a number of expert blogs and video clips giving guidance on Brexit and Beyond.
What problem(s) is the product seeking to address?
- Countries or companies that wish to grow their overseas markets
- Lack of competency, capacity and capability of countries or companies to:
- Access new markets
- Meet documentary compliance standards
- Provide certainty of process and procedures in an uncertain political environment.
What are the top features of the product?
- One to one or one to many trainings for: Companies Membership organisations
- Consultancy support
- Acquisition of AEO/AE/CCG
- Support for the sale of services overseas
- Gap analysis through Export Audits
- Verification of being Export Ready
- External support through Export Manager services (recognised by HMRC)
- Facilitation of international trade support (overseas)
Why your product is different and worth paying attention to?
- Over 250 years of experience
- Leading company status
- Finalist in Exporter of the Year award
- Business Member of Institute of Export & International Trade
- Chair of Academic Board of IOE & IT
- Director of Devon Chamber of Commerce
- Innovative and fast moving
- High quality British company with reputation for delivery
- Global connectivity
- Board and national policy level expertise
- With tangible case studies of value delivered
- Past Chair of British Chamber of Commerce International Trade Committee
- Working with: Russia, Gibraltar, S. Korea, Hungary and Romania
- Sector experience in: Food and Drink, Nuclear, Aviation, Marine, non-white consumer goods, Military, Heating and ventilation