Licence Finder - Gov.UK

Online Tool

Some businesses may need a licence to carry out cvertain activities. This tool from Gov.UK will help you determine whether you need a license for certain activities including food businesses, events and selling alcohol. Further support can be provided from your Local Council.


Employer responsibilities employed contracts

Employer responsibilities and tax obligations for employed contracts

Recommended for you

To view recommended service

Log in