Technical Sustainability Consultancy
Technical consultancy for design, construction and operation of better buildings
|Cost Explanation:||Tailored service and fee to suit client needs|
More sustainable buildings can deliver economic, environmental and social benefits to the businesses that design, construct and occupy them. For example:
- De-risk meeting regulatory requirements, e.g. Planning
- Being cheaper to run through being energy and water efficient
- Providing healthy environments to support occupant well-being and productivity
- Demonstrating responsible business credentials to stakeholders
- Being more resilient and futureproofed to future climate issues, e.g. flooding and overheating risks
Applying sustainability thinking to buildings in an optimised way can be challenging - bringing together technical, cultural, procurement and commercial matters. Areas of focus include: energy, carbon, materials, green building certification and well-being.
Futureground provides organisations with access to strategic advice, technical expertise and implementation resource.