Various Funding Options
Fundsurfer is focused on helping you drive your business or project forward, and offer access to a unique range of funding options and benefits to help you succeed.
|Cost Explanation:||No upfront costs - free to sign up and create a project. However, charge of 5%, and payment fees are 2.4% (plus £0.20 per transaction). Crowdfunding fees - 4% plus fees for limited service, 10% plus fees for full service.|
Funding Options include:
- crowd funding - asking a large number of people to individually put in small amounts of money;
- social funding - putting money into social enterprises;
- equity crowdfunding - where investors fund startup companies and small businesses in return for equity;
- peer-to-peer lending - lending money without going through a traditional financial intermediary such as a bank;
- green investment - investing in companies that support or provide environmentally friendly products and practices;
- start up loans - money to start a new small business, purchase an existing small business or bring money into an existing small business to finance current or future business activity;
- invoice trading - providing finance for businesses against individual invoices, rather than signing clients up for long-term contracts;
- equity investment - introductions to institutional equity/VC funds providing debt and equity funding;
- Pension Led Funding - allowing SME owners to invest in their business using their own pension funds.