Ready to Export Workshop - Stroud
Are you an SME looking for new ways to grow your business? There is a whole world out there, so seize the opportunity today to learn how to access new markets and create an action plan to start selling overseas.
Attend this interactive workshop to hear from our expert facilitators about the vital steps you should take to start selling your products/services internationally. Step by step, our friendly Trade Advisers with years of commercial experience will take you through the most important export topics in a series of separate sessions enabling you to:
- be inspired by success stories in the south West and understand what it takes to win new business overseas
- build confidence and the capability to exportclarify and set realistic export goals
- develop an understanding of the key areas for business and personal development within international trade
- critically reflect on and examine your export readiness and identify any weaknesses that need to be addressed
- learn about the Export For Growth key services and how they can help you with your export plans
- begin to create a solid 6-12 month action plan for export growth
The action plan that you create during this one day course could form the basis for follow up support from the Department for International Trade with an International Trade Adviser.
‘Such an incredible wealth of knowledge and resources tailored to our requirements' - Angela Hall, Barefaced Bee
'Even as an experienced business person, I learned loads and everything was explained clearly making it very motivational!' - Barbara Cox, Mr. Lee's Noodles
Who is this event for?
We invite local businesses who are new to exporting to this workshop. To be eligible for this workshop and any subsequent support from the Export for Growth project, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Have a registered business address located in the South West of England
- Be an SME (small or medium sized enterprise)
Your business also cannot be:
- Trading in the following sectors: fisheries and agriculture, coal and steel, manufacture of synthetic fibres, shipbuilding, energy generation, transport, banking, insurance or distribution
- An owner of 25% or more in another company, or another company owns 25% or more of this business
Regrettably, we are unable to accept intermediaries or service providers.