Export Essentials is a suite of specialist funded support that can help you with all aspects of your export journey.
|Cost Explanation:||Funded support for eligible businesses|
Export Essentials is aimed at first time exporters and offers a suite of specialist services to help you get started:
- Ready for Export - this one day workshop is designed to take you through all the essential knowledge and information required to start getting ready for the world of international trade.
- International market research - Comprehensive face to face and desk based research services deliver insights into which countries may provide the best opportunities for your particular business.
- Intellectual property protection - To help you navigate the complexities of intellectual property protection when doing business abroad you can gain access a one hour one to one IP clinic or a company visit and audit of your business.
- International mentoring scheme - face to face, one to one mentoring will allow you to review your personal and professional situation in order to develop strategies and goals that will have a positive impact on your business
- Digital marketing support - if you have not yet developed your online strategy, or think it could do with a refresh then assistance is at hand to get the best out of new and exciting digital marketing tools. You could have access a digital marketing master class and a follow up one to one session.
- Export funding and investment advice - Export for growth can provide you with support to navigate the labryinth of funding and investment sources through either a funding investment clinic (1hr) or one to one funding assessment. Experts can also support with funding applications
- Market visit advice - One to one specialist advice is available to assist in planning and organising an overseas market visit or attending a group trade mission, international exhibition, trade show or event.
Eligibility criteria applies. Request a call back from an advisor for further information.