Business Growth Strategy Forum
9.30am for 10.00am start.
This Seminar is aimed at established businesses that want to accelerate their growth. The seminar is interactive and delegates will leave with a draft 3 year strategic growth plan which can be followed through with one to one advice and guidance.
The day will also include a showcase of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme – a fully funded resource from a global investment bank which brings invaluable, high level expertise to small and medium sized businesses at no cost to them.
- Understand the role of business strategy in moving a company forward, growing its business, and improving its financial and market performance.
- Develop an awareness of the four most reliable strategic approaches for setting a company apart from rivals and winning a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn that business strategies evolve over time because of changing circumstances and ongoing management efforts to improve the company’s strategy.
- Understand why a company’s strategy must be underpinned by a business model that produces revenues sufficient to cover costs and earn a profit.
- Gain awareness of the three tests that distinguish a winning strategy from a so-so or flawed strategy.
- How to develop an effective implementation plan
- Learn why good strategy and good strategy execution are the most trustworthy signs of good management.
What is strategy?
What makes a winning strategy?
A look at the four main strategic choices you can make and what’s right for your business? What does a well-designed strategy look like?
- Exercise – Understanding what you do well and how that fits with your customer’s needs. Marketing strategy.
- Exercise – Getting and staying ahead of the competition
- What is an effective distribution strategy
- Exercise – A look at profit margins and pricing
- Building a one year, three year and 5 year plan
- Introduction to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses Programme
Why you might want to attend this seminar? You will leave with a one year, three year and 5 year plan to beat the competition and be more successful.
- Do you have a clear and effective, winning strategy for your business?
- Do you feel your business could be more successful?
- Are you clear where you fit in your market?
- Do you know if you are consistently delivering what your customer wants?
- Are you consistently reaching your customers in the most effective way?
- Do you know why your customer buys from you?
- Could your business be more profitable?
- Do you have a clear view of where your business is heading?
The £10 charge is a fee to cover refreshment and administration costs. If you have any queries, please contact the office on 01172 034288 for more information.