By holding your event with us, you're supporting our entrepreneurial hub with re-investment in economic development, creating a diverse workforce for the future and helping businesses to scale-up.
Bring along your colleagues, partners and customers and immerse them in the buzz of entrepreneurial endeavour.
|Cost Explanation:||Bespoke pricing subject to room size, number of delegates and client requirements.|
A modern venue within an iconic, Grade I listed building, Engine Shed is housed in Brunel's Engine Shed at Temple Meads, built in 1841. Be inspired in meeting rooms that include Brunel's own original thinking space, alongside well-equipped seminar and networking spaces - together offering the flexibility to cater for away days, board meetings, filming and photography, presentations, product launches and many other events.
All rooms are available with discounted rates for their tenants and business lounge members.
There are a variety of rooms on offer:
- Brunel's boardroom (seats 20)
- Brunel's Breakout Room (seats 10)
- Station Masters office (seats 8-10)
- The Junction theatre (seats up to 82)
- Business Lounge (hosts up to 200)
- Clock Tower Room (seats up to 40)
- Platform 14 (up to 50 standing)