The New Western Frontier
How can enterprises in the South West realise commercial opportunity by building a more innovative and inclusive economy?
The New Western Frontier is a free event for any decision-maker who wants to align business success with positive impact. This unique mini-conference will offer detailed, critical insights from market leaders, new business models and decision makers at the coal face of change.
Register today - the event will offer:
- Proven commercial opportunities that can be found in the region’s most pressing problems
- Discussion and insight about new business models, experts and decision makers building new solutions
- Compelling case studies from startups, SMEs and corporates from across the UK who are making business a force for good
Featuring four expert panels:
- Skills & Jobs, chaired by Nick Sturge, Engine Shed
- Creative & Digital, chaired by Mehjabeen Patrick, Creative England
- Housing & Place, chaired by Melissa Mean, Knowle West Media Centre
- Materials & Resources, chair TBC
This is an event for individuals who are interested in being part of change, including those from SMEs, corporates, public sector, investors, community organisations, charities and the startup community. We aim to widen the circle of those involved and support a growing regional community of practice.
Followed by a drinks reception, co-hosted with Bristol 24/7, featuring short 'lighting talks' from the business community in response to the day's discussion.
Our previous events have been oversubscribed, so please register today.
A full programme and speaker list will follow in the coming weeks.
This mini-conference is led by the EU ERDF funded Social Enterprise & Innovation Programme. In 3 years from 2016 it has supported over 500 start-up and existing social enterprises in the West of England Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Area.