Skills for Business
There is substantial evidence that business needs to invest more in developing skills. Business West are involved in a range of projects designed to increase competitiveness and productivity.
|Cost Explanation:||Bespoke pricing dependant on customers needs.|
As part of their skills for business offer, Business West skills team focus on:
- Improving the quality, frequency and impact of interaction between businesses, between providers and between businesses and providers
- Supporting business growth through skills, carrying our Training Needs Analysis, helping them recruit Apprentices, Graduates, Placements and Intern-ships
- Developing the Employability Charter-mark and supporting education organisations and business to gain this quality mark.
- Promoting local sustainable careers information to young people
- Developing sector activity to engage employers and identify skills issues and priorities.
- Signposting business to appropriate training provision and/or supporting them in the co-design of provision.
They offer a range of services to suit all your skills needs.