Creative Bath - hub for creatives
Creative Bath is the hub for local creatives, giving you the latest news, jobs and events all in one place. They promote and support the creative companies, professionals and students in and around Bath. It’s a great way for local creatives to stay in touch and learn of new opportunities.
Creative Bath is free to join and members include not only people from film, music, publishing, new media, and theatre backgrounds, but also architects, coders, artists, writers, designers, IP lawyers, developers, furniture makers, festivals, SEO specialists, event organisers, engineers, PR, performing arts, speech coaches and more.
Creative Bath is also a fully functioning social networking site where you can create your own profile page, post your own news, jobs, events and create a profile for your professional work too. You can visit the directory to search individuals, freelancers, companies and organisations; visit the job page to see who’s hiring locally; visit the events page to get involved and learn something new or drop by the noticeboard and check out the latest news.
There is a newsletter for you to sign up to which keeps you updated on what’s happening with news and upcoming events.
Creative Bath will:
- Bring together the inspiring, independent creative people and businesses of Bath and its surrounding area
- Provide a voice for Bath’s creative sectors and identify their needs
- Promote the economic and cultural importance of Bath’s creative industries
- Promote Bath as a great place for creativity to thrive, attracting new businesses and workers
- Provide support through opportunities for training, business support and access to funding
- Provide a platform to strengthen communication and develop partnerships for Bath’s creatives by providing a forum on the website and at our events
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders
- Promote job opportunities, for creative individuals and companies, for students and professionals
- Promote the sector every day (social media, website, newsletters): jobs, projects, premises, events, opportunities, partnerships – and local creativity…