Start Up Loans - Virgin
Expertise and Funding for start up and growth businesses
Getting the right support is crucial if you're considering starting your own business. You could be eligible to apply for funding through Business West's Start up Loan Scheme, delivered in partnership with Virgin Start Up.
If you’ve got a business idea that you would like to explore further, or you’ve been trading for less than two years and are based in South West England, the start up loan scheme, delivered in partnership with Virgin Start Up could help you get your idea off the ground with funding up to £25,000. You'll also receive advice and support from a experienced business mentor.
- One-to-one assessment with an experienced, independent business adviser who will review your business idea and formulate your next steps
- A personalised support programme, including; guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan
- Dedicated support with your funding application
- Ongoing support for three years to ensure your business success
To be eligible for Virgin Start Up, you need to be:
- Pre-start-up or have recently registered your business
- Looking to employ staff within the next 3 years, or have a business partner
- Looking to receive personal or external investment within the next 3 years
Apply online or speak to an advisor for more information.