Strategic Review (Business planning)
Business Review and strategic plan for growth
Business Doctors can help to give your business some focus for growth through a business review and preparation of a strategic plan.
|Cost Explanation:||costs associated - subject to business, size budget and delivery approach|
Entrepreneurs and business managers are often so preoccupied with immediate issues that they lose sight of their ultimate objectives. Creating a strategy for growth helps you re-focus your business on delivering the outcomes that YOU want and provides an effective framework for positive change.
The strategic review will provide you with:
- A framework for making informed decisions
- A robust basis for more detailed planning
- Clarity when explaining the business to others in order to inform, motivate and involve
- Benchmarking and performance monitoring
- Positive stimulus for change and a clear focus for growth
- A clear plan of action for implementing the new strategy
A strategic plan should not be confused with a business plan. Whilst a strategic plan can provide the foundation and framework for creating a business plan, they are two very different things. A strategy provides a living and breathing template for running the business and engaging everyone involved in the business in achieving a common goal.