Property Advisory services
Whether you are occupying or investing in office, industrial, licensed and leisure or retail units, Bruton Knowles' experience, resources and expertise to help you get the most out of your commercial property.
|Cost Explanation:||subject to client requirements|
With extensive market knowledge and a network of local and national contacts, Bruton Knowles are well placed to find the right property for your business and if you are thinking of selling up, they can advise you on the best options for a successful disposal. Their experts have in-depth knowledge of local and national property markets throughout the UK and can draw upon a team of motivated resourceful surveyors that are able to provide you with the very best property advice. Here are just some of the sectors and services that Bruton Knowles cover:
- With extensive market knowledge and a network of local and national contacts, Bruton Knowles are well placed to find the right property for your business and if you are thinking of selling up then we they advise you on the best options for a successful disposal.
- If you’re a landlord, the team can ensure you’re achieving rental income and robust commercial terms. For occupiers they can broker deals that give you the flexibility you need.
- Take stock of your assets and plan for the future
- Obtain valuation advice for secured lending, dispute resolution, taxation, matrimonial or accounting purposes
- Maximise rental values and minimise tax implications
- Gain access to expert compensation advice
- Realise renewable energy opportunities
- Get expert charity-focused property advice: We offer you a unique insight drawn from extensive charity client experience and market knowledge. We also provide you with expertise in relevant legislation, including the provisions of the Charities Act and dealing with the Charity Commission.
- Make the most of your property and land: We can help you get the most out of your assets, advising you on how to use them more effectively for front line services, accommodation for operational support, or as a source of finance.
- Access a comprehensive range of property services: We can help you with every aspect of your property needs.
*free one-hour session, providing support and guidance on all property matters.