Bristol Business Guide
What Bristol has to offer as a city.
The Bristol Business Guide showcases the business community, business support, development projects and the economy.
The Bristol Business Guide from Bristol City Council was developed to showcase what Bristol has to offer as a city. The guide is available online and in PDF format, is free to pick up from city libraries and Citizens advice Bureaux, and has over 7000 businesses included.
- Foreward from George Ferguson
- An Introduction to Business in the West of England
- Bristol European Gree Capital - Inward Investment, putting Bristol on the Map and Go Green
- Thr Bristol Pound
- Development in Bristol
- Business Sectors and support
- Directory of companies 'itslocal'. The official internet business directory for Bristol containing thousands of local organisations based in the Bristol area, plus opportunities to advertise.
- Birstol - not just for business - a snapshot of history, leisure and recreation Bristol has to offer
- Online and PDF versions of the guide
- The Bristol Blog