Bibby Financial Services can help you trade overseas with confidence - from receipt of purchase orders through to the sale of goods - helping you to manage risk, credit terms and payment flows.
Identifying and working with suppliers globally can add risk and complexity, as well as impacting on cashflow.
Bibby Financial Services can help ease the whole process – from receipt of purchase orders through to the sale of goods. Whether you are an established international business or taking your first steps abroad, their team of trade finance experts are on hand to support you. They'll help provide ways to help you manage risks, credit terms and payment flows to ensure you get the goods you want, when you want them and help you identify opportunities to accelerate cashflow.
Trade finance benefits:
- Negotiate lower prices with funding of up to £6.5m and receive payment of up to 100% of the purchase price.
- Buy, receive and sell goods before having to pay for them
- The ability to work with suppliers wherever they are in the world, whatever currency they need allowing you to confidently source the most unique, high quality or cost effective products.
- Bibby pay suppliers directly and in their currency, reducing the burden of admin on your operation
- Combining Trade Finance with the release of cash from outstanding invoices (Invoice Finance) you could boost your existing funding up to £10m and significantly improve cashflow