Recruit Bath Spa Uni Students and Graduates
Student Placements and Graduate Internships
Bath Spa University offers various routes to working with their students. Recruit Bath Spa Uni Students and Graduates.
|Cost Explanation:||National minimum wage legislation applies unless the provider falls within the definition of a charity, voluntary organisation, associated fund raising body or statutory body. Curricular opportunities can also be unpaid as the student will receive academic credit for undertaking and reflecting on their work experience.|
Student Placements and graduate internships give you, as a business, the opportunity to benefit from Bath Spa University students through a defined period of work experience. The University also run a range of part-funded student placement and graduate internship programmes; these provide funding to eligible businesses.
Benefit to the Business
- Additional resource to undertake short-term projects or update processes
- A cost-effective solution to meet your resourcing needs
- Access to students and graduates from a diverse range of subjects
- Opportunity to ‘try out’ future graduate talent
Benefit to the Student/Graduate
- Assume real responsibilities
- Gain meaningful experience
- Enhance their CV and improve future job prospects
- Receive a valuable employer reference
How to advertise student placements or internships
Step 1: Register your organisation on their CareerHub
Step 2: Once fully registered, return to CareerHub to enter the details of your placement / internship opportunity.
Step 3: Bath Spa University will then approve your placement / internship advertisement and it will be promoted to our students.
For more information, request a call back from Bath Spa University.