Promoting Graduate Opportunities to Bath Spa University Students
Bath Spa University welcome the chance to work with and support your business by helping you find the best graduates who will inject new ways of thinking, enterprising ideas and add value to your organisation.
|Cost Explanation:||Costs vary subject to client requirements|
There are various ways to engage with our undergraduate and graduate community to promote your organisation and graduate opportunities. Throughout the year Bath Spa University run a number of events which see employers come onto campus to meet our students:
- Careers & Opportunities Fair
- Employer in the Foyer - With over 1,000 square metres of learning facilities, the ‘Commons’ building foyer is a high footfall, central location to exclusively host a stand and promote your opportunities. This drop-in format avoids clashes with lectures and builds up brand awareness
- Presentations and Employer-led sessions - Share your expertise by running a session on your recruitment process and what it’s like to work in your organisation. Not only does this generate interest amongst students, it also influences the quality of future applications
- Sector Specific/networking events - Raise awareness of your industry and the varied pathways within that sector. This will encourage students to decide on a career path. Come and get involved and network with our students, academics and other similar organisations in your industry
- Targeted emails and communication to students - If you have a graduate role or programme you would like advertised to our students then Bath Spa University will work with you to get the best response from your promotion.