Acas provides free and impartial information and advice to employers and employees on all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
|Specialities:||Employment relations, Employment law, conflict resolution|
|Area Served:||Bristol, BANES, North Somerset, South Glos|
Acas provides free and impartial information and advice to employers and employees on all aspects of workplace relations and employment law. They can help resolve workplace problems in a number of ways including:
- Practical guidance to help employers and statutory Codes of Practice.
- A wide range of public training courses, which attracted over 30,000 delegates last year and have a satisfaction rating of 97%.
- Tailored in-company training courses and employer network forums, plus free online training modules.
- Diagnostic tools to allow employers to identify how effective their managers are and which policies to review to increase productivity.
- Free, impartial advice for employers, employees and representatives through their helpline and helpline online.
- Where more complex issues arise Acas offers in-depth projects to assist businesses and their employees reach a lasting solution.
- Resolving disputes – through mediation at any time, through conciliation to help avoid an Employment Tribunal hearing and collective conciliation to resolve problems that could lead to industrial action.
Acas have regional offices across the country including one in central Bristol.
Acas offers free online training on a range of work-related issues including handling redundancy, managing people, discipline and grievance and much more.
To help employers manage in these tough times, Acas has a range of information and resources including two new guides.
You may be a small firm new to hiring and managing people or have your first employees and want to improve your knowledge. Acas hs compiled a series of step-by-step guides, so you can build your know-...
Acas has compiled a comprehensive range of free templates to assist with the hiring process including letters, forms and checklists to help save you time and access information quickly.
Acas has compiled a comprehensive range of downloadable templates to help you get the most out of people management.
You may be new to managing staff or looking to brush up on your knowledge. Acas has compiled a series of templates including letters, forms and checklists to save you time and help you manage informa...
Acas training is designed to provide value for all business types and sizes. From small business owners or managers without a dedicated HR department to the larger employer who would like to bring the...
The Acas Model Workplace helps you to check how good your organisation is at people management - from recruitment to performance management.
Acas has designed a survey tool to help assess employee attitudes toward age in your organisation.
The Acas productivity tool has been designed to help you to get the best out of your staff and managers.
Acas can help you with developing and improving your Equality and Diversity policies and procedures.
Identify and measure the critical people issues that are affecting your organisation's performance and find out if you are seen as an employer of choice. with the Acas Employee Feedback Survey.
If you're new to Human Resources, whether working as an HR assistant in a large organisation or managing staff in a small business, Acas can help you in your role.