Trading Better Online
Get free, expert business support to grow your digital presence and increase online sales. You'll be matched with a consultant and supported with up to 4 days of hands-on guidance to develop and enhance your web presence.
Understand digital better with Digital Boost
- Free 1-on-1 mentoring tailored to your needs
- Speak one-on-one with a digital expert, who’ll provide you with practical help and advice in only 60 minutes.
Webinars and Workshops
- Hands-on webinars to boost your business
- Join one of many interactive masterclasses on SEO, Facebook Ads, payment systems and more.
- Free resources to upgrade yourself and your business
- Learn at your own pace with access to our comprehensive library of learning content from articles to online courses.
The Digital Engineering Technology and Innovation initiative (DETI)
DETI is starting as a two-year, research and development (R&D) initiative in the West of England. It will bring together advanced engineering companies, digital technology pioneers and universities to push the boundaries of digital engineering for the future, to help UK businesses maintain engineering leadership. DETI will help companies identify and develop the tools, technologies and processes they need to rapidly accelerate digital engineering capabilities and identify the skills needed to embed digital.
Green Business Grants - application window open until 25 June 2021
West of England Green Business Grants support SMEs to improve the energy efficiency of their buildings and business operations. This helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and can save businesses money on energy bills.
Low Carbon Challenge Fund
The West of England Low Carbon Challenge Fund is open to eligible applicants across Bath and North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. A total of £1.7m in grant funding is available from the European Regional Development Fund. Green Business Grants are available for up to 40% of eligible costs, leading to £4.2m in investment in schemes that could help:
- avoid emissions that can harm the environment and contribute to climate change;
- reduce energy bills;
- lower maintenance costs and retain equipment for longer;
- make buildings more comfortable and healthier for staff;
- access cutting edge low carbon technologies.
Business Innovation Fund - currently closed for applications
Get funding and expertise to help accelerate innovation in your business and bring new products, processes and services to market.
Coming in 2021, the Business Innovation Fund can award grants to eligible businesses to progress research, development and innovation.