Effective Digital & Entrepreneurship Business Support for non-EU migrants
We are the West of England Combined Authority's Growth Hub. We provide free 360-degree business support for small and medium sized businesses in all sectors.
Sign up for free business advice, guidance and training today
If you’re a non-EU migrant or refugee, our Effective Digital Entrepreneurship and Business Support programme can give you free one-to-one business advice to help you become self-employed, start a business or learn new skills.
- Get the professional skills and expertise you need to grow your business.
- Get access to business training.
- We’ll connect you with a professional business mentor.
How will it help me?
Join the free programme and you’ll get:
- Training courses including product development, eCommerce, marketing, social media, Human Resources, customer acquisition, customer retention and digital;
- A mentor you can discuss your ideas and development with;
- One-to-one coaching;
- Help in writing a business plan; and
- Online training to improve your skills.
You can join the free programme if you have the right to live and work in the UK, but you don’t have a UK, EU or Swiss passport.
It’s easy to join. Simply fill in this form or call us on 0117 456 6955 between 9:30am to 4.30pm, Monday - Friday and ask about the Effective Digital Entrepreneurship and Business Support programme.