The West Decides: Business and the future of the European Union
Venue: Colston Hall, Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5AR
Date: Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Time: 17:30 - 21:00 (meeting 18:15 - 20:00)
To book: https://westdecides.eventbrite.co.uk
Here are details of a special event you are invited to attend.
After months of campaigning, Business West are aiming for business to take a step back from the heat of opposing sides and host a considered and in-depth expert discussion of the UK's relationship with Europe, the possible implications of Brexit or Bremain and the impact for business and the South West. Business West, the Initiative invite you to attend this important event with a host of key business and civic leaders.
Confirmed participants include;
· Graham Cole CBE, Chairman, Agusta Westland & author Cole Commission on Exports
· Charles Grant, Director, Centre for European Reform
· Paul Kahn, President, Airbus Group UK
· Frances O'Grady, General Secretary, TUC
· Vicky Pryce, former Joint Head of the United Kingdom's Government Economic Service
· Nick Pearce, former Head No 10 Policy Unit
· Sir Malcolm Rifkind, Former Foreign Secretary
As one of the most important decisions for the UK in a generation Business West are delighted to be holding this event at the Colston Hall, Bristol. As a result on this occasion Business West - Initiative are able to open the event out to business and civic leaders from right across Bristol, Bath and the wider SW to attend.
There is no charge to attend, they are anticipating a big turn out so book early via https://westdecides.eventbrite.co.uk
As such an important subject please feel free to pass to this invitation on to other colleagues, clients, customers who you think this may be of interest to.
This meeting is in association with Bristol Festival of Ideas.